Vietnam Maximo and CMMS users

It is surprising that almost everyone has heard about ERP, but when Asset Management or CMMS software is mentioned, in most of the cases, people don’t know what it is or think it is a function of accounting software. It is unfortunate that we do not have any good report on the size of the software market, so it is hard to know about the current state of how enterprise software is being implemented in Vietnam market. From my perspective, the use of EAM/CMMS is not much less than the use of ERP in this market. In many cases, the companies who are using ERP actually only use its finance/accounting core module; many of these companies are in manufacturing. In contrast, in the heavy industries, many big operators are using EAM/CMMS extensively to manage different aspects of their operations including operation & maintenance, service, inventory, purchasing, and contract.
However, since I’m an EAM implementer, my view could be heavily biased.

Here in this post, I’ll try to list out the companies I know that are using Maximo and other CMMS in this market.
I think this information might prove to be interesting to people who are working in this domain.

Below are some companies or corporations who are using Maximo:
  1. Nghi Son Refinery
  2. Dung Quat Refinery
  3. Cuu Long JOC
  4. Bien Dong POC
  5. Lam Son JOC
  6. PVEP-POC
  7. PV Drilling
  8. PV GAS (all subsidiaries)
  9. PV GAS D
  10. Rosneft
  11. JVPC
  12. KNOC
  13. Phu My Plastic
  14. Nam Con Son Pipeline
  15. PV Power (Ca Mau 1 & 2, Nhon Trach 1 & 2, Vung Ang Power Plants)
  16. EVN GENCO3 (4 power plants in Phu My)
  17. Ho Chi Minh Metro
  18. Saigon New Port (Tân Cảng)
  19. Cai Lan International Terminal
  20. Southern Airport Corporation (Tan Son Nhat Airport)
  21. Vietnam Brewery (Manufacturer of Tiger & Heineken Beer)


From what I know, AMOS is also widely used by offshore companies and aviation industry, but I have little knowledge on this. Below are some companies that I know who are using other CMMS software:
  1. Phu My 3 BOT - Engica
  2. PVFC Phu My – Ivara
  3. PVFC Ca Mau - Ivantis
  4. VietSovPetro –  AMOS, Datastream, and other software for their offshore platforms and service ships
  5. Vietnam Airlines – many maintenance service companies using AMOS and CMMS software to provide service to Vietnam Airlines’ fleet
  6. Intel Vietnam (SAP PM Module for maintenance)

I would love to know more about the other EAM/CMMS users out there. If you know any company which is using CMMS, please provide some information about it in the comments.





No comments:

Post a Comment